What's new

Cheap Splashes are for Real Men

That Skin Bracer is an unsung hero.

I gotta get dressed up tonight, so I plan on rockin' some Clubman Special Reserve...

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I wonder what RuPaul uses.

$n0LLwOa.jpg

I really like Skin Bracer. If I use SB for a few days, I can count on clear, good looking skin. My favorite is Old Spice, but nothing is kinder for my face than good ol' Skin Bracer.

And speaking of cheap splashes...Barbasol Pscific Rush (well under $2) is SWMBO's favorite.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Vintage Avon aftershaves can still be found at cheap prices. The Avon scents and face feel are something every wet shaver should experience. At least once.

My first cologne was Polo Green followed by Polo Sport, Nautica, Cool Water, Dolce & Gabana, etc.

Being from NYC and embracing the Guido culture, I used about twenty sprays before leaving the house. That was high school into my early to mid twenties, then I got into
"Body spray".

Up until about four months ago I was still using body spray until I decided to pick up some old school Brut for the heck of it. (I'm now 30)

After the Brut, I began a quest to pick up every drugstore aftershave available in America then moving on to the exotic, more upscale stuff like Fine AS, Proraso, Speick, etc.

Here is what I have so far in my den. I'm really diggin' the Skin Bracer so far...View attachment 478847View attachment 478850

OH! that gillette blue gel was my total favorite during highschool, I used to use it as a cologne before I started shaving when I was like 13-14 LOL (I'm 31 now)
even now I have a couple of them I've been saving since 2010 because I thought they were going to stop making those lol I hope they're ok

Thanks Joshua. Your nickname reminds me of one of my best friends who was killed riding his Harley, John Wall, RIP.

My deep apologies about your friend, John. I have no connection to your friend, but I honor the memory of good friends, especially with good taste in bikes. :001_smile

OH! that gillette blue gel was my total favorite during highschool, I used to use it as a cologne before I started shaving when I was like 13-14 LOL (I'm 31 now)
even now I have a couple of them I've been saving since 2010 because I thought they were going to stop making those lol I hope they're ok

The Gillette gels remind me of high school also. Such a refreshing scent. It smells just like the Gillette body wash I used in the late '90s. The stuff with the hook on it that hung on the shower head.

Top Bottom