What's new

My first PIF - Fatboy kit

Ok guys my six month anniversary of joining B&B was this past week and to celebrate I'd like to do a little PIF. What you see in the pictures is what is being offered. First up is a F2 Gillette Fatboy in user grade shape. The razor has a lazy door but I believe the blade gap is fine. If not I'm sure you could send it to Captain Murphy for a refresh. Second is a small blade sampler totaling 25 blades. Third is a Vintage 1993 bottle of Old Spice Fresh. Fourth is an opened but only used once bottle of Pinaud Clubman. Sixth is a TGN 20mm bulb set in a custom handle made out of a table leg. Last is a Beer Soap Shaving Bay Rum Soap only used once or twice.

Rules
Continental US only due to the aftershave.
Contributors can enter twice.
If you do not like any of the items please pay them forward. Do not sell them.
PIF will run until next Wednesday at 11:59pm eastern. I will do a random # generator to pick the winner.
In your entry I would like you to tell us what your favorite movie is and why.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 785
I'm in. Favorite movie is "Cool Hand Luke". What's not to love? Paul Newman, 50 eggs, anti-establishment context, and a great quote. "What we have here is a failure to communicate."

Excellent PIF. I am in. I can't say that I have one favorite movie, but when they're on, I can never turn off Old School, Goodfellas, The Godfather (I and II), or The Hangover.

Im in.
Star Wars, The original cut of Episode IV: A New Hope.
25 years after seeing it for the first time, it still takes me to a galaxy far far away.

Im in. Very nice pif. Tombstone. Im your huckleberry. Why thats just my game. Doc Holliday. Val Kilmer best Doc Holliday in my humble opinion.

Great PIF, I'm in!

Favorite movie is The Matrix. I like the idea of an alternate reality and the action scenes are awesome.

I'm in.

Scarface. The story of a man who has nothing, works hard and reaches his goals is fascinating. The transition of his carelessness because of his own doing is a big lesson to be learned. Granted, his means were via illegal activities but that's besides the point. Lol.

I'm in! Great PIF! I have a few but if I had to choose it would be between The Big Lebowski because the dude abides! or the original theatrical version of Star Wars episode V: The Empire Strikes Back! Because I always love the battle scene on the planet Hoth. Those AT-AT's were so sick!

I'm in. Favorite movies Tommy Boy " Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid" , Stripes "Sgt Hulka isn"t always going to be there to be that big toe"

I'm in! Favorite movie is Holes! Read the book as a kid and just always enjoyed the movie, plus it always makes me want sunflower seeds which I also love!

I'm in. My favorite movie of all time is Fargo. It is a dark comedy and I love the north central U.S. accents that all of the actors have down pat; actually a little over done to add to the comedic effect. There are so many events in the movie that seem to contradict just enough to make the whole thing believable.
cottontop

I'm in

The movie that I have watched more than any other is the Matrix. The first one was great. The other two were crap.

I'm in. Thanks for the great PIF! My favorite movie is Life is Beautiful, because it's one of the only movies I've seen that was able to be both hilarious and terribly sad, which is so difficult to pull off in a movie. Excellent movie about a father protecting his son at all costs and his undying love for his wife. Roberto Benigni was great in this movie.

Top Bottom