What's new

My first PIF - Fatboy kit

I am in! What an awesome PIF! My favorite movie is probably "Chinatown." I love the modern film noir genre (Memento and LA Confidential are way up on my list, too), and the end of the movie made me depressed for days after. Any film that has that kind of emotional impact is incredibly well-made!

I'm in, thank you. My fav. Movie is a toss up between the great escape (I love early war movies) and quigley down under (I love semi modern western movies)

Mannnn, I would LOVE to snag this PIF! It's great!

So count me in, please! Let's see, my favorite movie right now would have to be Meet the Robinsons. Rob Thomas is on the soundtrack and it's got a great lesson to be learned!

Take care, guys, and good luck!

I'm In! great PIF from a Good Guy :thumbup1: My favorite all Time Movie is Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory. For a movie that came out in 1971 it is very Dark and colorful at the same time and relates to western society. I grew up watching it (own 6 copies of the Movie), read the Roald Dahl book (I own a 1st edition). I didn't realize at the time how Messed up the movie was till my Later years. Love the Underdog Charlie Bucket, and how he has nothing compared to the rest of the kids and stayed true to who he was through the end. And the fact that Gene Wilder played Wonka made it awesome. I have probably seen the movie 150+ times and still can watch it anytime.

I'm in. Thanks for the opportunity and your generosity.

Picking a favorite movie is a bit difficult, but I'm going to say The Patriot (American Revolution type, not the Segal movie). There is an interesting dynamic of characters and interaction between Mel Gibson's character and Heath Ledger's. Plus, I like that Gibson's character is based on actual Revolutionary War militia leaders who used similar tactics and remained a thorn in the side of the British command throughout the war. "Tavington" is actually based on a British officer, named Tarleton, who was actually fairly brutal and barbaric.

I'm in! Can't pass up a chance to own a Fatboy!

True Romance - Written by Tarantino, directed by Tony Scott, with Slater, Patrica Arquette, Pitt, Kilmer, Samuel L., Walken, the list goes on!

I'm in!!! This is one awesome pif. The only thing I have tried is two of the blades. Everything else would be a first for me!!

My favorite movie is without a doubt TOP GUN. It has everything: bromance, hot women, testosterone, military, explosions, and almost too many one-liners to count. I work EMS and we use lines from it all the time. We use the call signs to each other and when we call in reports to the ER over the radio. The best is when we call the supervisor and request to buzz the tower (HQ base). Then we fly by with lights, sirens, and air horns blowing. Yes some of us never grow up....

I'm in!
My favorite movie is The Godfather, great acting, great action, it was awesome I watch it every time it come on TV which is funny since I have it on DVD.

Not in, but great PIF.

My favorite movie is Breaker Morant. Simply outstanding in every way.

And yes, it's possible to not have Dances with Wolves on your list of favorite movies; I didn't enjoy that movie at all.

Great PIF but not in. I have enough hardware as it is. Favorite movie will probably be American Gangster. Hardcore and intense and most importantly based on true story, although probably loosely.

I would realy love to be in, as I can not seem to find an FB that's in my budget. I'll tell you what, if you let me in and I win an AS, send it on down to the next guy in line. Does that sound fair?

And my favorite movie would have to be Boondock Saints. The first one, all saints day was pure garbage.

Last edited:
I'm in. Thanks for the chance at this great PIF.

My favorite movie is Apocalypse Now. Full of great actors, many very early in their careers. The strugle between good, evil, and temptation is intense. It also has one of the best monolouges of all time. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Bobby D as Col. Kilgore. I can watch it over and over.

I'm in. My favorite movie is the original Die Hard. I love the action, great story line and Bruce Willis' acting style. I have watched the entire series many many times.

I'm IN! Wow, great PIF.

Favorite movie would have to be the original ODD COUPLE, because the team of Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon is unbeatable. Watching Jack Lemmon display his over-the-top character in the movie never gets old for me. The scene where the pasta gets thrown on the wall is unbelievable, too.

Dean

Top Bottom