What's new

10 Posts PIF

So I've had a whopping 10 posts... I know, awesome output. Please hold the applause, your wife, coworkers, or others at the coffee shop won't understand.

Ya'll may not know but I am a fan of cheap and awesome shaving products. As such, I am constantly hitting the local Indian/Pakistani/Midde Eastern stores for products, often posting my finds in the shopping find forum. Well my compulsive purchasing of Godrej products when found has left me with a quantity that I feel I should pass on. Specifically, pass on to my brethren here at B&B who have not had the opportunity to try these wonderful products. So with that said, here's the PIF:

A tube of Deluxe/Rich Lather and a tube of Lime Godrej shaving creams. To self qualify please only opt in if you haven't tried or are unable to get these products locally. Winner will be chosen by random number generator on August 1st.

Let the "I In" begin!

I'm IN!

Looking for the Lime everywhere, but none to be found locally... arko cremes, but no godrej...

Great PIF.

Dean

I'm in too, please. I'm on the hunt for Godrej and can't see my way clear to paying $10 a tube at Pasteur, the only place I've found so far that has what's supposed to be a reasonably priced product.

Rory1262, look for Indian/Pakistani grocery. They will often have a personal hygiene/beauty product section. I have found two local shops here in San Diego and haven't spent more the $3.99 a tube. Good luck!

I'm in..can't seem to find those products here even though I have a couple of Indian grocery's in the area. Thank you for the chance.

I would like to be in. None of the products are available at stores I visit in our area, and I have never had experience with them.
Thanks for your kind offer!

Not in; but I have to pay Kudos to you for this in-the-spirit-of-B&B act. Welcome and way to go, tnhughes.

Rory1262, look for Indian/Pakistani grocery. They will often have a personal hygiene/beauty product section. I have found two local shops here in San Diego and haven't spent more the $3.99 a tube. Good luck!

I tried the small cluster of Indian stores in Manhattan..no go. I hope to get out to Jackson Heights, Queens or Jersey City, where there are big clusters, at some point.

Top Bottom