What's new

Creams I want to try

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
Hello Gents,

I went on Garry's sample shop page and saw some creams that I want to try. I was wondering if youall can pipe in about these and let me know how they perform and smell. Here they are: Alverez Gomez, Atkinsons For Gentlemen, St. James Of London Cedarwood & Clary Sage, and Czech & Speake Oxford & Cambridge. I don't think I'll get around to the Oxford & Cambridge just based on the price, but I would still like to know how it performs and what the fragrance is like.

Of those you mentioned, I've only tried the St. James of London Cedarwood & Clarysage. I love it. Awesome lather, glide and protection. The scent is great but I'm not adept at describing fragrances. I find it to be crisp and refreshing. I think it's particularly well suited for the spring and summer months but also sturdy enough for year-round use.

Of those you mentioned, I've only tried the St. James of London Cedarwood & Clarysage. I love it. Awesome lather, glide and protection. The scent is great but I'm not adept at describing fragrances. I find it to be crisp and refreshing. I think it's particularly well suited for the spring and summer months but also sturdy enough for year-round use.

I've very recently tried the new St James of London Mandarin shavecream and its absolutely wonderful.And it comes in a beautiful glass jar.Cannot wait to try their other new creams !

Craig

Last edited:
all the ones you listed are great.
if Garry has samples, grab them, it's an excellent value to let you try before you buy!
Enjoy!

I can speak to the quality of St. James Cedarwood /Clarysage. I found some at Winners (a Canadian chain store) and was blown away with the pleasantness of this cream. A great buy.

Top Bottom