What's new

Hello

Hello one and all. I am Zac, 24-years-old. I've been wet shaving for two years now. I only started shaving because I needed to, for my job. I was determined to get an enjoyable shave and a friend of mine introduced me to the idea of wet shaving, and using a safety razor.

I shave with a Vintage Gillette Tech, made sometime between 1938-1945. The Tech is a very mild shaver and I'm looking for something a bit more aggressive now. I lather with an Omega 10049 (a brush I got recently but I have a lot to say about it.)

I've lurked these forums since I started wet shaving, but I'm only making an account now.

Welcome to B&B Zach. Go to the BST forum, you may be able to pick up another razor there for a good price. Smooth shaves.

Hello and welcome to B&B, Zach. This is a great forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You'll learn a lot here.

Welcome to B&B Zach. Looking for a razor? Try the BST Forum first. eBay too. The vintage Gillette Slim or Super Adjustable are worth checking out.

I started with a RazorRock Mission from Italian Barber. I haven't used any others but like the weight and aggressiveness. Also came with 5 blade packs for $20.

Top Bottom