What's new

Omega 10049 brush

Just got my first boar brush... Haven't used it yet... been trying to break it in a bit first. But does anyone know what stand I can get for this thing? The handle is ginormous!! I think this brush is gonna be great for working with soaps..

later.......

k

Not sure about an actual stand, but I leave my 10098 on the counter with the bristles up to dry after I shake it out a couple times in the shower. Sometimes I'll hang it up in a little hand towel rack my wife bought a while ago.

This probably didn't help too much.

The Edwin Jagger large stand fits. I have an extra in black if you want to pay shipping I can mail it to you.

The 10049 brush breaks in much more quickly than my other Omega brush. After only three shaves, I've started noticing that some of the hair is splitting (which is what you want), and it turns out to be ideal for anyone who shaves with a mug.

I don't use a stand. I shake it out, and let it dry in the air until the next days shave.

From the info on here.. I'll just rinse and store it upright. Wasn't sure if that was ok for the base. Its so big it won't have any problem staying upright!

thanks.....
k

Top Bottom