What's new

aframes tokyo

Any body bought from them? I am curious as to their reputation. I don't want any vendor bashing but just helpful reviews. I emailed them asking for stones that would fit my budget and needs and the guy responded quite quickly and with many choices that were in my needs. Just want to here any opinions before I cut up the credit card after hitting buy

Awesome that's the impression I got. Well soo I will have a nice ozuko and no credit card and an angry wife haha and plenty of questions

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
Nothing but good things to say about Takeshi here. He's always done great by me.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
I've purchased a strop from them/him, and the service was outstanding

Takeshi goes out of his way to help the beginner get into hones within their budget.
And he is outstanding for finding hard to find items.
I will be going back to Takeshi again!
Myron

Cool I haven't been able to email him back yet to ask him but does he have a return policy? I don't expect to have to but it's nice to know

Last edited:
Cool beans, I am going to have to wait a month till I buy, I had to make a compromise with my wife. You know, happy wife happy life. I am really excited though to get a Jnat.

Well, I have been emailing Mr. Takeshi back and forth. He has replied very quickly usually within the same day. I am very impressed. He did say that I could return the stone if need be but to try and be careful of the stamps but it wasn't necessary. That is some great customer service. I highly doubt I will have to return a stone from him being as I chose based on the answers he gave to the barrage of detailed questions I asked and no doubt will be pleased with the stones capabilities.

Top Bottom