What's new

How Much Do You Pay For a Haircut?

$17 + a $3 tip, about every 8~10 weeks.

I take my business to Hair Cuttery most of the time. I never get the same cutter twice.

I have never paid for a haircut in my life, I am 46. My parents were Amish (left the Amish when I was 2) and gave us a bowl cut growing up every time the hair was long enough to touch the tops of our ears, then it was cut to about an inch above our ears. I started dating a girl that actually cared more about character than looks and her mom started cutting my hair, looked good while it lasted. I lost my hair early and we started just buzzing what was left to a 1/4" stubble, I love the benefits of that. My wife is currently trimming my hair about every 6 weeks.

$10 + $2 tip. About once every six weeks. That's always too long between cuts, but I just never seem to get myself there any sooner.

I used to buzz cut, and loved it. My wife doesn't like that look, unfortunatey. I've been trying to figure out some sort of haircut that's not quite a buzzcut that I could do myself with my Walhe trimmers. I prefer to keep well trimmed, but have a tough time getting to the barber very often .

Top Bottom