What's new

What Frag were you wearing when you last got a compliment?

Chanel Platinum Egoiste

I had 4 flights in 1 day Friday and every person I sat next to asked me what I was wearing or told me I smelled good ;)

A few days ago a woman at the front desk at my local Y asked me what I was wearing, it was L'occitaine vetyver just put it on after a post workout shower.

Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille. Compliments were from friends and family, but appreciated nonetheless (especially considering the price of that stuff).

My daughter just told me I smell nice. She's 15, it's hard to get anything positive out of her, so that's saying a lot.

It was Vintage Avon Wild Country

Must be doing something right at work - makes a change - because I received another compliment on choice of fragrance today: Aramis Havana.

Do you wear all you frags on the same spots? Such as pulse points or where do you find the best place to apply?

For the most part but it depends on the potency of the fragrance. For a mild spring/summer cologne I will spray as many as 6 times. One on the chest, one on each side of my neck, one on the back of the neck, one on each wrist. For a fall/winter fragrance that is spicy is a projection bomb I can go as little as 3 sprays. One on the chest, one on the neck and one on one wrist and tap the other without rubbing.

Last compliment I remember getting was with Ferragamo Black. First from my 18 year old daughter and from a random female stranger out and about. Which reminds me...time to replenish!!

To be honest I had a splash back when I fueling up my Harley. Ran about 100 miles with a leather jacket on. Got to the bar I was meeting a friend at and the waitress commented on my "cologne". I wasn't wearing any...
Aaah - the classic Eau de Street Glide...one of my favorites!

From my neighbor that's complimented me numerous times, to innumerable older women that have come in extremely close to get a "better sniff" (you know what I'm talking about):

Drumroll.... It's either Gillette Cool Wave or Quorum.

I wish my wife liked it as much as everyone else does.

Kenneth Cole Reaction (Green bottle), has a sweet/summertime fragrance.

Cheaper than most, but it does get handfuls of great compliments.

Very noticeable in the wintertime, though it's meant for summer/spring.

Top Bottom