What's new

What Frag were you wearing when you last got a compliment?

I like a wide variety of fragrances, so it is rare for me to wear anything more than once a month. I've probably used Patchouli Leaves 10-12 times over the past year, and get comments about it most every time. I'll occasionally get asked what I'm wearing with Aventus, Jubilation XXV or Creed Royal Mayfair, but it's nothing like the response Montale Patchouli Leaves gets.

This was a few hours ago at work from two female colleagues, after finishing a meeting. The fragrance I've been wearing today is Italian Cypress from Tom Ford.

Mr. Blass by Bill Blass.

Full disclosure: the compliment was from my wife.

Disclaimer: my wife rarely compliments a fragrance, so on the rare occasion she zeroes in on one, I call it a win.

Mr. Blass by Bill Blass.

Full disclosure: the compliment was from my wife.

Disclaimer: my wife rarely compliments a fragrance, so on the rare occasion she zeroes in on one, I call it a win.

I feel your pain lol. I get more compliments on my frags from complete strangers than from my lovely bride

Big hit with the bird today:
$ch_blackclub_1.jpg
. . . family liked it too.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Last week when I went shopping with my wife. Was sitting and reading while she roamed the store. One of the clerks walked by me a few times. When we checked out, she asked me what cologne I was wearing, she said she loved the scent. It was Montale Dark Aoud.

I was given a small bottle of Hanae Mori several years ago, and while I liked it, it didn't really grab me. However, I think I got a compliment about every time I wore it. Easily the most commented-upon scent I've ever worn, no question.

Creed Royal Oud.

The compliment I handed out turned out to be Mahogany Woods. I'm planning on checking it out for myself one day.

Mancera Cedrat Boise, my lovely bride said "mmmm, you smell yummy" as she buried her face in my chest this afternoon after work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom