What's new

Soap Reviews -A Series

What does everyone recommend? Jars or just the pucks? Is it worth the few extra bucks for the jars if you already have tins? I'm torn on that decision because his tubs look awesome!
I'd use what you have. The jars are great (I've bought one) but I prefer my one cup pyrex rounds and you don't get that much more product with the jars. Wiping down the threading on any jars can be a pain. You can easily use whatever you have since its such a soft soap. That way you could save half the puck of Adagio for next summer too.

I'd use what you have. The jars are great (I've bought one) but I prefer my one cup pyrex rounds and you don't get that much more product with the jars. Wiping down the threading on any jars can be a pain. You can easily use whatever you have since its such a soft soap. That way you could save half the puck of Adagio for next summer too.

I'd agree with this. I have several B&M tubs, and they are awesome. But if you have a container, just get the puck. Actually the last B&M soap I bought was just a puck of Solstice because I had an available tin; Will was even cool enough to include a spare label for me. But, if you don't have a tin or tub available then get the B&M tub because you can refill it with pucks as well.

I saw Will post elsewhere today that the pucks only are a PITA and he will probably do away with them and only sell in jars.

Loving this thread! I just placed an order with Stirling earlier today with most of the scents you got! And it looks like this is going to cost me more money, as the B&M stuff has piqued my interest....

Loving this thread! I just placed an order with Stirling earlier today with most of the scents you got! And it looks like this is going to cost me more money, as the B&M stuff has piqued my interest....

Thanks for looking! Stay tuned! Glad I could peak your interest. B&M is a SPECTACULAR product and will is an awesome guy and is great with his customer service! He has my business for years to come. Hopefully he wont ditch the soap making for his career in law lol.

Barrister and Mann does it again for me..

To me both of their bay rums (Stirling & B&M smell amazing) and I really can't choose which one I like best because they both smell different to me.

B&M has a cleaner smelling Bay Rum and to me Stirling has a "spicier" bay rum scent if you get what I'm saying. If I had to pick between the two it would have to be B&M and only the fact that I get better shaves from Barrister and Mann.

On the contrary though, to date Synergy Bay Rum is still my favorite of all. I love it! Have more on the way actually :)

Thanks for looking! Stay tuned! Glad I could peak your interest. .... lol.

Dude. Harvid even demonstrated the correct spelling for you and you still messed it up.

It's "pique," not "peak."

Sorry, it's one of my pet peeves.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.....

Dude. Harvid even demonstrated the correct spelling for you and you still messed it up.

Sorry, it's one of my pet peeves.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.....

Appreciate it grammar fairy.

You managed to hit 3 of my pet peeves.
1) Starting a sentence with Dude.
2) Correcting spelling or misused words in an online forum.
3) Hijacking a thread.

:thumbup:

You managed to hit 3 of my pet peeves.
1) Starting a sentence with Dude.
2) Correcting spelling or misused words in an online forum.
3) Hijacking a thread.

:thumbup:

Thank you. I was thinking the same thing, but maybe this is an online english class discussion.

Apparently, correct spelling is no longer important.

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too

Apparently, correct spelling is no longer important.

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too

I'm freaking out.....

Can we please go back to topic on the two awesome soaps? Instead of trolling a thread about grammar.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407084619.396242.jpg

My shave today.. I absolutely LOVE the scent of the mango sage tea!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407265713.914790.jpg

My shave this morning.. Such an amazing scent! They hit the nail on the head with the beach scent. The new HTGAM razor is crazy awesome! Still getting through the learning curve of my first open comb though.

Please excuse the 1970's wallpaper. The bathroom is being renovated next week thankfully!

Top Bottom