What's new

Kansas City Meet up October 25, 26, 2014

Good news just got a unlimited supply of beef fat to make tallow so I should have some tallow based soaps as well

Warpiper I pinged you @ the other place too, same username. I'm planning to be there.

Sounds good. We are super excited about this meet up. Keep the numbers comes and when I get a final count we will make a few extra just in case.
Lineman I've started making soaps as well. We will for sure have to at least swap some.

Warpiper I pinged you @ the other place too, same username. I'm planning to be there.

Lineman I've started making soaps as well. We will for sure have to at least swap some.

Cool beans! Thanks Lee, I'm looking forward to seeing you there. Just got our hotel room.

I haven't seen a venue listed yet, so I assume it hasn't been nailed down. But can I ask what type of location this will be held at? Someones house, or in a hotel convention hall? Somewhere in between? Just curious.

Lineman I've started making soaps as well. We will for sure have to at least swap some.[/QUOTE]

Sure sounds great I would love to try out others soap.

I haven't seen a venue listed yet, so I assume it hasn't been nailed down. But can I ask what type of location this will be held at? Someones house, or in a hotel convention hall? Somewhere in between? Just curious.

Hi Vez,

I think they decided to have it at someone's house/workshop. I'll get the address and other info and PM you and the others who are going with the info. I should have it by tomorrow.

Hi All,

Ok, they are still trying to lock in a few locations but the meet up will be in Grain Valley, MO which is just east of KC (about 20 minutes from KC) and is next to Blue Springs. The place they thought they had for free now wants to charge them for the room so they are looking for another place. The gentleman who is hosting the meet up said if they can't find a place he will have it at his workshop in Grain Valley. By the sounds of it, some of the KC folks may be bringing some food/bbq for lunch on Saturday. As soon as the exact address is locked in I will get that out.

Thanks,

Top Bottom