What's new

Kansas City Meet up October 25, 26, 2014

I still need to deconflict my weekend, but I'm getting very excited about this. I'll be bringing a couple barber hones for folks to evaluate, as well as about a dozen straights that need some love. Hoping to learn how to hone and maybe come away with some tools to do it at home.

I'll also bring some DEs, AS, and Soap that I have extra of, for sale or trade.

Army medic dad
Thanks for the offer and I will take you up on that when it gets close to the time.
Also want to know if its ok to bring home made soaps samples to give out? Or is that a no no lol.

Not at all. Bring them along. :thumbup1:

This sounds like fun. I live in KC and have my grandfather's Wade & Butcher. I don't shave with it, because, frankly, I don't know how.

Contact Courtney Brothers Barber Shop in Blue Springs. They do straight razor shaves.

If you are interested, there will be plenty of people there who can show you how to use a straight. I'm looking for some pointers on what I can do better.

I still need to deconflict my weekend, but I'm getting very excited about this. I'll be bringing a couple barber hones for folks to evaluate, as well as about a dozen straights that need some love. Hoping to learn how to hone and maybe come away with some tools to do it at home.

I'll also bring some DEs, AS, and Soap that I have extra of, for sale or trade.

This will be the place to get your barber hones evaluated. There will be some very knowledgeable people there. Hopefully your weekend will work out.

Woo hoo!!! Look what's going to be at the meet up!!!

View attachment 481163

The wonderful folks from Captain's Choice are sending a bottle of their Bay Rum as a door prize. They are also sending some samples to give out as well. If you've never tried it you're missing out. It's a great scent and it lasts a good long time. Thanks Captain!

i am fulfilling my best man duties for my brother on the 25th, but i would definitely try to meet up with you guys on the 26th. I found a really nice straight at an estate sale and would love to learn how to hone and restore it

i am fulfilling my best man duties for my brother on the 25th, but i would definitely try to meet up with you guys on the 26th. I found a really nice straight at an estate sale and would love to learn how to hone and restore it
Congrats to your brother and look forward to see you there.

Sounds good. We are super excited about this meet up. Keep the numbers comes and when I get a final count we will make a few extra just in case.

Top Bottom