What's new

Ready for bed: Just sniffed all 8 soaps in my den.

Yep. I'm a nerd.

XXX
P.160
King of the Castle Lime
Arko
Proraso Green
Proraso Red
MWF
Tabac

G'night, all.

Wide awake now after a rather windy thunderstorm with the weather radio and sirens and scared kids and such. Maybe I should go a-sniffin' in the den, too.

I guess I'm impressionable. I saw the subject of this in Tapatalk and promptly took a whiff of TOBS Shaving Shop.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Four of those eight soaps have a permanent spot in my rotation, while one gets an occasional use. Nice list, Sir.

Four of those eight soaps have a permanent spot in my rotation, while one gets an occasional use. Nice list, Sir.

It's gentlemen like you, Marco, who have steered me toward those choices, so thank you. I'm trying to stick with one soap for each day of the week, but the arrival of P.160 and XXX complicated this. I think the Proraso Red may hit the bench, but I'll miss Sandalwood Saturday. Also, time to go sniff again.

Nice soap list!

I have a new boar brush, so in addition to having a quick sniff I also gave this brush a quick lather... just to help the brush break in of course! The Mrs thinks I'm obsessed

I don't sniff all of mine each time, but when I pass by the bathroom, I'll usually sniff one or two....or four, whatever's out

Top Bottom