What's new

PIF Mystery Box

[*]A rare few people seem to have sensitive skin reactions to it
[*]

I don't have particularly sensitive skin, and have encountered no problems with any other soap I've used. But Arko made my face burn pretty painfully. Which made me sad because it was a pretty good soap (though there are better soaps out there, just not as cheap).

Arko:
  • Almost 100% undisputed superlative performance
  • Almost 100% undisputed king of making great lather with minimal effort regardless of hard water, inappropriate amount of water, or lame brush
  • Also works great without lathering, or if you manage to lather it badly
  • It is extremely low-priced and cost-effective
  • It comes as a label-wrapped stick but can be easily shoved into a twist-up deodorant container or a bowl/mug
  • It smells wonderfully of plain old-fashioned Ivory white unscented soap with a background hint of barbershop -- unless you're one of those vocal individuals who thinks it smells like industrial artificial lemon-scented cleaner, urinal pucks, citronella, or any of those other things (scents that I use to describe Cremo)
  • A rare few people seem to have sensitive skin reactions to it
  • It has an awesome dude on the label who looks kinda like Captain Kirk

The answer to most questions about lather performance or difficulty is "try Arko".

Ok, I'm guessing you want me try some of this stuff then?:thumbup:

Interesting that you said no live animals. The dead cat is still in the running, then. :p

I'm going to go ahead and say a Yamaha 826s Tuba, only because someone PIFing one to me is the only way I'll ever get one.
:p

Hope this still counts as an entry (after realizing my entry yesterday didn't count)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B006QCXNAA?pc_redir=1399797394&robot_redir=1

Tuba players rule. I miss mine. The beat up Yamaha euph I got on the bay will have to do for now though.

Finally got home to this beautiful package! ... Oh and my wife too!

Here's the spread with a couple close-ups.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401315296.504515.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401315321.371777.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401315334.287709.jpg

Thanks again, Kevin. I really appreciate the PIF!

This far, Kevin these things are awesome!
Haven't written with anything but the FP you have me, already looking for ink reloads on amazon.
Arko proved to be an EXCELLENT soap, though my wife doesn't like the smell.
Tried the shavette a couple days ago - cut myself below the ear so I'm waiting till Thursday to give it another go.
Sending the straight out to be honed tomorrow morning (ordered a strop lot from Whipped Dog).

Overall this is GREAT!

Thanks so much for the PIF, sir. Everything is just great!

This far, Kevin these things are awesome!
Haven't written with anything but the FP you have me, already looking for ink reloads on amazon.
Arko proved to be an EXCELLENT soap, though my wife doesn't like the smell.
Tried the shavette a couple days ago - cut myself below the ear so I'm waiting till Thursday to give it another go.
Sending the straight out to be honed tomorrow morning (ordered a strop lot from Whipped Dog).

Overall this is GREAT!

Thanks so much for the PIF, sir. Everything is just great!

I am so happy to hear that you love the items I sent you. Jet pens.com has decent refills for this pen

Top Bottom