What's new

MLB: 2014 Season Thread

Well done KC.
And if this World Series is a replay of '85, and you face the Cards (who play the game the "right way"...bwa ha ha), maybe MLB can convince Don Denkinger to come out of retirement:laugh:

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!

+1

In '85 I worked at Marion Labs (founded by Ewing Marion Kauffman, who brought the Royals to KC as an expansion club in 1969) and had tickets to every home playoff and World Series game that year. Somewhere I have a photo of my wife-to-be and I standing with Mr. and Mrs. K next to the Championship Trophy. Did't and don't have tickets to any of the postseason games this year, but it's no less sweet. This team, right now, is just magical.

Congrats to the Royals. As a Brewers fan I'm jumping on the bandwagon since I despise the Cardinals (and their fans) and dont really like the Giants much either.

Royals have been scorching hot. They are doing it by playing great defense and pitching and playing small ball.

Well done KC.
And if this World Series is a replay of '85, and you face the Cards (who play the game the "right way"...bwa ha ha), maybe MLB can convince Don Denkinger to come out of retirement:laugh:

The Royals will use the 2014 World Series to put to rest, once and for all, the memory of Don Denkinger! :yesnod:

​GO ROYALS!!!

Last edited:
Well, now that the Orioles are out of it, an avatar change was needed. Time to start rooting on the Ravens.

Top Bottom