What's new

Italian Citrus

I received a bottle of Mr Fines Italian Citrus. I enjoy Fines American Blend very much so thought I'd give another one of their scents a try. Wow. I love this stuff. Its a basic splash, really no moisturizing qualities. Just alcohol, menthol, and scent oils. But thats the way I like it. My skin tends to the oily side so for an a/s splash I am just looking for a little alcohol / menthol burn and a killer scent that will last for several hours. Both American Blend and Italian Citrus have excellent staying power. I pick up both scents several hours after applying.

I'm not even going to try an describe Italian Citrus other than to say it is of course a citrus blend, but very complex, and most importantly my wife gave it her stamp of approval. :biggrin1:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Tha ancient Romans used to say "Vox populi, vox Dei" ("The voice of people is the voice of God"), hence if everyone loves Mr Fine so much, Mr Fine necessarily has to be superb!

P.S. Eagerly awaiting for my Italian Citrus and American Blend to arrive!

Last edited:
I have a bottle of Italian Citrus on route, and am looking forward to giving it a try, The XXX is great so I have a bottle in reserve.

I suspect I will end up trying all of them but want to enjoy Italian Citrus and American Blend for a month or so first.

Very nice, has that citrus with the rosemary, thyme happening

I'm not great with scents, and it takes me a few times to pick out things, Almost like mixing ADP with Myrsol Balsamica

Marco - unrelated but "thank you" for your Rome shopping recommendations! I was staying in Latina on Business and made a quick trip into Rome to grab a few things. Only hit two spots but I will be there quarterly for the next year so I plan on digging deeper into the list.

Gio

Top Bottom