What's new

Here we go again . sourcing Floid Blue

So can anyone recommend a retailer for Floid Blue that ships overseas (to New Zealand)?

Was about to finalise another order with Gifts & Care but they have run out of stock and after asking when they would have it in stock again I received an email indicating that they were waiting on the supplier who was apparently considering withdrawing it.

At that point I was hit by a big "Aaaarghh" - last time round they "cancelled" production I missed out on getting some extra bottles and have been babying the current bottle since. I am desperately hoping that there is just a hiccup in the supply chain as I haven't been able to find something to replace it yet.

Had high hopes for Myrsol Blue but it just doesn't do it for me. Got even worse when my wife started asking when I would be using the Floid again.

Will wait a couple of more weeks as I really enjoy the Metilsol so need to get a 1l bottle of that and it saves heaps on shipping getting everything from Gifts and Care.

So where do the rest of the Non-American/UK/Europe residents source their Floid Blue from?

thank you

Does WCS not send your way?

Alcohol and related products are considered hazardous materials and many countries restrict shipping to ground transportation. As a result, many aftershaves have strict shipping restrictions and/or limited distribution.

WCS specifically states that it will only ship the Floid Blue within the continental USA. Unfortunately, our friends in Australia and New Zealand often cannot procure certain products or can only do so at inflated shipping charges.

Last edited:
yup and recently vendors in the UK seem to have been hit by similar restrictions ...

Unfortunately we don't even have something like AV i.e. cheap middle of the road alcohol based splash available in most stores here. Seems the only "aftershave" sold in big box stores is the Nivea range.

Top Bottom