What's new

Found! One box of Xpec original shave cream.

Can you believe it? pm me if you'd like it I'll spill the beans. I have it on reserve:) last box! :001_wub:Just t be clear this is not a sale. I'm passing on it and would like a fortunate member here at B&B to get it. :thumbup1:

It's $80 plus $8 to ship. Comes in a 150 ml jar. It hasn't been to bad so let me throw it out there. It's over at Pasteurs pharmacy on 34th st. I could only reserve it for one day. That day is over. S good luck to anyone looking for one.

Last edited:
Man, I hope so AntiqueHoosier. It's been a wild goose chase. The reason I'm doing it like this is so the store isn't crashed with a ton of B&B'ers calling. It's not cheap. Their asking $80! Luckily I have a box and two seemed excessive. So someone here will be lucky.

Here we go. Two emails. See?....:laugh:

Last edited:
isn't Old Town Shaving in Pasadena selling these? I know he was advertising having the last bunch, not sure how many are left

No he has the unscented version. The last of his original scented version was wiped out by one customer. Talk about deep pockets. Anyway some like a $200 bottle French Bordeaux where I'd rather spend it on expensive shave soap that'll last a bit longer than a bottle of wine.

Last edited:
No he has the unscented version. The last of his original scented version was wiped out by one customer. Talk about deep pockets. Anyway some like a $200 bottle French Bordeaux where I'd rather spend it on expensive shave soap that'll last a bit longer than a bottle of wine.
WOW, that person must really like them some XPEC!?!

Top Bottom