What's new

Weber different bulldog handles?

I recently purchased a bulldog handle from weber on Amazon and decided to buy one for my bro 2 weeks later. When I went to inspect it oddly it was a tad longer and had a polished finish. The smaller one has a matte finish to it or no finish at all. Just wonder if this was an old batch they had? I looked online for the the handle like mine but only see the polished longer ones. Pic is provided.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 138
The one I received about a week ago had the extra knurled bit on the end. I guess that's an added bonus :001_smile

The razor is one of my favourites - it is very efficient. You can tell how good it is because it doesn't leave much soap behind after taking a pass. It feels great to shave with. It's more efficient than my Merkur HD and I would compare it to my Fatboy on a setting of about 6 (using my rather unscientific faceometer).

Last edited:
The longer version is the kind I have, the shorter one looks like the oddball, I never saw one with the end cut short like that, perhaps it was the "runt" of the rod.

I just received mine in the mail a couple of days ago. When I get home I will look at mine and see what I have. I will report back later.

I got one last week and it is the longer one... I wonder if the shorter one is the tail end of the stock like taco8slo mentioned?

Top Bottom