What's new

Anybody know where I can find a Ralf Aust 7/8 Spanish point

Man, I have been looking everywhere! SRD is out and about a month before they get more... With the exchange rate on the euro higher they are about $300 plus high shipping out of Europe. US has been about $175. Anyway, finally settled on this blade, am dying to get it, and cannot find one! Any other dealer links?

Thank You Guys - Rod

Shavingshop once carried the Aust razors but doesn't anymore. I know of no other suppliers in the USA other than SRD now. You could try ebay or put up a WTB in the BST area of this and other forums.

Shavingshop once carried the Aust razors but doesn't anymore. I know of no other suppliers in the USA other than SRD now. You could try ebay or put up a WTB in the BST area of this and other forums.

Yeah pretty much SRD and Shaving Shop for USA vendors. I agree that posting a WTB on here is probably your best bet.

This may be a stupid question, but how do you securely buy something on a forum? I have had people offer to sell in PM, but do you basically make the purchase on good faith? Or is there a way to purchase without the risk of being ripped off?
thank you - Rod

This may be a stupid question, but how do you securely buy something on a forum? I have had people offer to sell in PM, but do you basically make the purchase on good faith? Or is there a way to purchase without the risk of being ripped off?
thank you - Rod

Mostly purchases I've made here are on good faith but I choose people who've had hundreds of posts... Plus paypal protects goods purchases... I've never had problems here with the gentleman of b and b

Cool... I do have paypal... Another stupid question... Where would you post wtb? The one place I saw that seemed to be correct didn't have a link to post in the section.

Top Bottom