What's new

Comming New Razor from Above the Tie, introducing.

[PHP]The Colossus. This is your first peek at our newest razor from the R&D labs here at ATT. There have been many requests for an ATT razor with a longer handle so here it is. The handle is four inches in length while the total razor extends 4 3/8 inches. The Colossus will have the most heft of any of our razor offerings. As a result the Colossus will bring its own unique influence to the ATT family of razors. Just like the Atlas and Kronos razors the Colossus will be available in any head style. The photo below is a digitally generated prototype of the razors appearance. While the image is very accurate the smooth bands cutting across the knurling will be more narrow. The band spacing will be much like the vintage Gillette Super Adjustable.[/PHP]

Attachments

• $Colossus photo prototype.jpg
    $Colossus photo prototype.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 2,405
Very cool! Thanks for sharing this, Stan, and congrats on a new product! I'm sure the feedback will start coming in quickly as people pick these up to give them a try. Just to confirm, the heads are the same closed comb and open comb designs, correct? ie. the only thing different is the handle?

I think that this will satisfy a lot of people who have been wishing for an ATT with a longer/heavier handle!

Since I purchased my ATT Kronos, I haven't picked up another razor!

Stan - when will these be available? I'm guessing this will work with my existing H2 plate and top cap.

Just got this from Stan...

Yes the same bases and caps used on the Atlas and Kronos are used on the Colossus.
The razor will likely be available for shipping in about three to four weeks. We will provide the ability to preorder from the site soon for those you wish to do so.
Stan

I also asked Stan if the handle could purchased by itself, the cost and if it would be retractable.

The handle will be available as well. The cost will be the same as the other handles. The handle is not retractable but is a solid piece of stainless.

Having just ordered an M2 Atlas earlier today from BullGoose, I grew nervous at seeing the title of this thread. I can relax. That razor looks great, but with my smallish hands the Atlas should do just fine. [Sigh of relief.] For you folks with bigger hands, that looks like a real winner. And, you'll all be happy having one less person ahead of you on the waiting list. Enjoy! Stan, congrats!

A beauty, Stan. As always, classy-looking pieces that I'd be proud to own and pass along as an heirloom.

Do you have a weight on the handle? Just curious.

A beauty, Stan. As always, classy-looking pieces that I'd be proud to own and pass along as an heirloom.

Do you have a weight on the handle? Just curious.
Good question Jim [ by the way nice seeing you post again]..... Stan what are the specs?

Top Bottom