What's new

Sloppy Joes. It's What's For Dinner.

I just use the Manwich with green peppers and onions. Cheddar cheese is a must.

Yes, Cheese is a must. I like to put it under the meat, helps to keep it in place and melts when you pour the Joe on it.

I just found this recipe online and looks like a pretty good Italian twist to the traditional Sloppy Joe. Ever since sausage was mentioned earlier in the thread, I've been wanting to make them again!

SWEET ITALIAN SAUSAGE SLOPPY JOE WRAPS

$sloppy+joe+wraps+III.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Yes, Cheese is a must. I like to put it under the meat, helps to keep it in place and melts when you pour the Joe on it.

I just found this recipe online and looks like a pretty good Italian twist to the traditional Sloppy Joe. Ever since sausage was mentioned earlier in the thread, I've been wanting to make them again!

SWEET ITALIAN SAUSAGE SLOPPY JOE WRAPS

Looks good.

On edit: without the fungus, of course.

I use ground beef, a diced onion and canned cream of mushroom soup with a little water if it is thick. We called them Sloppy Bobs growing up.

This mixture left fairly thick, plus black pepper, over egg noodles = hillbilly beef stroganoff. Excellent meal with some garlic bread.

I used to eat manwich a couple times a week then it started giving me the worst heartburn. I'm not prone to heartburn but manwich will get me everytime so I havn't had sloppy joe's in years,

Top Bottom