What's new

Good deal on Bulldog Handles

I remember these coming up a few months ago. This looks like the same seller - At that time, he was offering 3 handles that looked like the ones that Weber sold: The Bulldog, Wave, and Classic. There was some speculation if they were genuine because the seller is located in the same state/city that Weber is based at.

I purchased all three and have been very happy with them

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/380028-Weber(maybe)-Handles-on-eBay
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/378397-Bulldog-Handle-for-19-99-on-ebay

Thanks for the heads-up, Freddie. This particular eBay seller only lists about ten of these handles at a time, and lately only about once a month or so - and they sell out within a day or two at the most. I believe he either makes them himself or represents the manufacturer, as the brand is simply listed as "Custom", and his listings since December have been exclusively these three versions of Weber-style DE razor handle ("Bulldog", "Classic" and "the Wave"). His version of the Wave sold out in 14 hours yesterday. I emailed him on 3/18/14 to find out when he would have the Bulldog or Classic in stock, but never received a response. His feedback score and the comments therein are excellent, however.

I have order in the past and ordered the wave this time. I have tried to contact him in the past with no response also. Communication is not their strong suit but they did ship my last order in a timely manner, so no reason to believe this time will be any different.

Rob W

The shipping option does not include Canada and if they don't reply to communications then they will definitely not ship to Canada. Too bad, their prices are really good too.

I ordered the Classic style from this seller after reading this post. Just arrived today. Very, very nice handle. I think you could stop a charging rhino with this thing. I wanted to order the Bulldog at the same time, but I was hesitant to buy 2 without knowing better. Now I know. I'll be waiting for the next round.

I ordered the Classic style from this seller after reading this post. Just arrived today. Very, very nice handle. I think you could stop a charging rhino with this thing. I wanted to order the Bulldog at the same time, but I was hesitant to buy 2 without knowing better. Now I know. I'll be waiting for the next round.

I agree completely. I just picked up my "Bulldog" from the PO this morning and couldn't wait to try it with my 2013 R41. Excellent handling; fantastic knurling compared to the stock (which looks very nice, especially the rose gold, but the grip leaves something to be desired). I've never had an original Weber or Ikon/Shavecraft, but I'll bet you dollars to donuts they're quite comparable. 316 (Marine) grade stainless steel construction (same as the Weber) that will last years longer than the chrome-plated head I put on it... what's not to like? At less than two-thirds the cost of a Weber including shipping, it's a deal that can't be beat. Look for it the next time they come around - figure about a month or so, as they do in fact appear custom-made.

Just received my handle today - The handle is awesome! Great quality, terrific knurling and weight. I will be waiting next time these are up and will order a couple more.

Hopefully the seller will release some "Wave" handles for you guys since that design is a little more unique.

Top Bottom