What's new

Tobacquisitions for April 2014

3 tins of McClelland's Jubilee from 2011 just arrived...
$P1100894.jpg

Finally made a trip to Paul's Pipe Shop, picked up a Cayuga, a tin of Orlik Golden, a free ounce of chocolate covered cherry and a neat little book written by one of the Spaniola's on smoking a pipe. Also got to see the 10,000 dollar Dunhill with an 18 kt. gold umbrella and gold rim. Dan was really cool to deal with, I can't wait to go back.$uploadfromtaptalk1398028463315.jpg

I found some of Middleton's Apple in stock at a sort of local tobacco shop (the other half gets her cigs there), so I grabbed 6 pouches (half of what they had). P&C has a statement up that the blend has been discontinued by Middleton, and I did enjoy it once in a while. My dad liked it a lot, so the room and pouch notes bring back memories.

Well over the weekend I took a trip to the Tobacconist to get some cigars.

1 Bolivar Petite Corona
1 Rafael Gonzalez Slenderella
1 Cohiba Lancer (was a gift from the owner)
1 50g tin of Germaine's Special Latakia Flake

Last edited:
Well over the weekend I took a trip to the Tobacconist to get some cigars.

1 Bolivar Petite Corona
1 Rafael Gonzalez Slenderella
1 Cohiba Lancer (was a gift from the owner)
1 50g tin of Jermaine's Latakia Flake

is that special latakia flake?

I found some of Middleton's Apple in stock at a sort of local tobacco shop (the other half gets her cigs there), so I grabbed 6 pouches (half of what they had). P&C has a statement up that the blend has been discontinued by Middleton, and I did enjoy it once in a while. My dad liked it a lot, so the room and pouch notes bring back memories.

I think I've read that somewhere too. Good stuff. I might have to remember to stock up if I see it.

I think I've read that somewhere too. Good stuff. I might have to remember to stock up if I see it.

I read it on the P&C website when I went to order a pouch. I'm taking it as fact and not rumor when the shop you buy it from says it can't get more due to it being discontinued.

First tobacco purchase in over six months...

$DSCF1761.jpg

I've been meaning to pick up the long cleaners for the as-yet-unfinished-haven't touched-in-months churchwarden I keep meaning to finish carving, but I wanted to wait to get to the ol' free shipping threshold. Finally got to my computer fast enough after the "Brigade Campaign is in stock!" email, so that became my excuse. A couple tins of Dark Strong and two oz. of Autumn Evening, took a flyer on C&D Night Train, and some FMC to get me over the hump.

First tobacco purchase in over six months...

I've been meaning to pick up the long cleaners for the as-yet-unfinished-haven't touched-in-months churchwarden I keep meaning to finish carving, but I wanted to wait to get to the ol' free shipping threshold. Finally got to my computer fast enough after the "Brigade Campaign is in stock!" email, so that became my excuse. A couple tins of Dark Strong and two oz. of Autumn Evening, took a flyer on C&D Night Train, and some FMC to get me over the hump.

Nice haul, Price!

Top Bottom