What's new

Fine Aftershave splashes

Hey Josh, nice collection and thanks for the reviews. I def recommend the American Blend, it's a very clean refreshing scent. BTW, I recognize one of those bottles.:thumbup1: Glad you are enjoying it.

Indeed you should recognize one of those! I was about to say that the Fresh Vetiver and LOrange Noir are my two favorites but then I thought about the Italian Citrus...and the Clean Vetiver...and the XXX...

Oh well. It's good to have good options. I've got fragrances that match the IC and LN and will pick up some Guerlain soon to compliment the CleanVetiver. Then all I need is some AdP and Tom Ford and I'm set, right?

SWMBO is already rolling her eyes at my ADs. Earlier she asked "just out of curiosity, WHEN are you going to stop spending ALL of your money on this stuff?"

I have no response to that...

I got my bottle of American Blend today from Italian Barber. I love it. I'm going to be trading my bottle of Italian Citrus for another bottle of American Blend.

which is the one that is compared to adp? Is it italian citrus?

No, it's RazoRock XXX.

proxy.php

Last edited:
Can anyone describe the difference between Clean Vetiver and Fresh Vetiver? I have the American Blend and XXX and really enjoy them both.

To me, the Fresh is sharper, lighter & more barbershoppy. The Clean is a bit softer, darker & is a bit more herbal/earthy.

(I'm not great describing scents.)

Stop debating and pull that trigger! It smells just like Terre d'Hermes which is awesome. Citrus and earthy.
Haha, ok debating is over. Ordering now :lol: . I have to find something to replace the bottle of Fresh Vetiver I traded away to you. Thanks for helping me make up my mind.

Haha, ok debating is over. Ordering now :lol: . I have to find something to replace the bottle of Fresh Vetiver I traded away to you. Thanks for helping me make up my mind.

You could always replace it with another bottle if Fresh Vetiver or try something different with the Clean Vetiver. I like both quite a bit.

Top Bottom