What's new

Brown Bag sampler from CI - anyone?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
It arrived today so here's what I got. Good news is I've never tried any of these. So what you all think? I've heard of the 5 Vegas, that should be pretty tasty.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394053675.911328.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394053692.107117.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394053709.908182.jpg

Fills up the humi nicely. I take it resting cigars on the boveda packs don't matter?
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394053750.707699.jpg

The only one I've never seen or heard of is the "Clasico" on the far right side. The rest are - for the most part - well known to fairly well known brands. Most of those are mild sticks with a couple that I would call medium bodied. Decent variety. You should get many different tastes and flavors from that selection.

For $20, you did great. I've never had a Calle Ocho or Clasico, but all of the others are decent to very good. Resting the cigars on the Boveda packs is okay. The one thing you might change is that storing infused sticks like your Acids (I'm not sure which ones you have, not my thing) with noninfused cigars for a while may lead to a blending of flavors you may not like. Probably not a big deal, but storing them separately is usually recommended.

But again, your brown bag had a lot more in it than Thunderbird!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
The Acid are cigarillos - Blue Connecticut. The weather is warming up and don't suspect they will be in there for very long. They are quick smokes. I'll keep that in mind for future reference though.

This is a mild sampler. I figured i'd start there.

Top Bottom