What's new

Hot sauce junkie

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Three strikes and your ganna have to change your signature.

I have to claim hardship. I am working a long shift today, and had to be up at 8AM. To many, that may not seem like a problem. I work second shift, however (get off at 2300) and can rarely get to sleep before 2AM. This early morning stuff is for the birds :biggrin:

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I have to claim hardship. I am working a long shift today, and had to be up at 8AM. To many, that may not seem like a problem. I work second shift, however (get off at 2300) and can rarely get to sleep before 2AM. This early morning stuff is for the birds :biggrin:
No hot sauce with your lunch after a shift change. I think you have suffered enough. I'll have a word with Aaron, your signature line is safe.
Aaron rude PM to follow.......

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Sorry Owen for what I'm about to do. This is not meant to rub salt into your wounds with you being without any hot sauce today.

but I had to test the Kiwi Fruit Hot Sauce out with some eggs.
This is no Waha Were by a long shot but it's mine and I like it. The bhut jolokia lifted the heat to a nice medium that the jalapeno alone could not do.
Leaving it to cool changes the flavour a lot.

$20150524_101317.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Sorry Owen for what I'm about to do. This is not meant to rub salt into your wounds with you being without any hot sauce today.

but I had to test the Kiwi Fruit Hot Sauce out with some eggs.
This is no Waha Were by a long shot but it's mine and I like it. The bhut jolokia lifted the heat to a nice medium that the jalapeno alone could not do.
Leaving it to cool changes the flavour a lot.

View attachment 573570
Don't worry- I had eggs, with my Sriracha sauce, and kielbasa for breakfast

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Last edited:

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Cool, I had a quick look and did not see any on his site. Guess I needed to just flick through a few more pages. LOL
One would assume the new Chipotle Reaper will show up on his site in the near future.
hmmmmm No.1

correction it is already there.....http://store.puckerbuttpeppercompany.com/collections/friends-stuff?page=4

I don't know if I'll order the His hottest version but now I can get the Culley's No. 1. The Chipotle Reaper at 7/10 sounds about right for me.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I don't know if I'll order the His hottest version but now I can get the Culley's No. 1. The Chipotle Reaper at 7/10 sounds about right for me.

Bet you did not expect to find Culley's No. 1. locally. The Chipotle Reaper has a heat level that fits my taste and may pick that up soon.
I have been thinking of his Scorpion but the list heat makes me think twice. Then again I think he is more gourmet, so it may be less heat than he says YHLMV.

His Culley’s Mango & Malibu Hot Sauce has my interest. I don't see that available there.

Last edited:

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Bet you did not expect to find Culley's No. 1. locally. The Chipotle Reaper has a heat level that fits my taste and may pick that up soon.
I have been thinking of his Scorpion but the list heat makes me think twice. Then again I think he is more gourmet, so it may be less heat than he says YHLMV.

His Culley’s Mango & Malibu Hot Sauce has my interest. I don't see that available there.

No, I didn't expect that. I just thought, "I wonder if they imported to the U.S.A. the Culley's since their in collaboration?" Bingo, it was there.

I'll bookmark Puckerbutt's website for future reference.

Last edited:

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I made a Hot sauce order for the Brothers birthday. I'll be curious about the "Scorned Women" HS. It has to go down hard and must be bitter...:laugh:

Bacon Hot Sauce
CaJohn's El Chupacabra Hot Sauce
El Yucateco Chipotle Hot Sauce
Lottie's Traditional Barbados Yellow Hot Pepper Sauce - Lottie's Traditional Barbados Hot Sauce (Yellow)
Marie Sharp's Mild Habanero Pepper Sauce
Matouk's Calypso Hot Sauce
Obama's Last Day Hot Sauce
Ring of Fire Original Habanero Hot Sauce
Scorned Woman Hot Sauce
#10 I can't list

Last edited:

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Scorned Women? That may have a building heat to it. The sort that just won't stop. What type of Chili does it have in it?
#10 I can't list???? Get out of here, what is #10.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Scorned Women Hot Sauce

Ingredients: Vinegar, Water, Peppers, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Salt, Black Pepper, Natural Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate.

$685_1252_large.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom