What's new

Latest on 2014 B&B FP?

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Here's a pic of the pen undergoing stealth testing at an undisclosed secret location .........

Still under wraps gents

Man I must be out of the loop. I wasn't even aware of a 2013 LE. I thought we only had the FC Essential. I must have seen it and pushed the AD so far out of my head I forgot about it.

Oh no!! I can't handle the kind of suspense you people manage to whip up!!

I always find that counting pennies helps.

Man I must be out of the loop. I wasn't even aware of a 2013 LE. I thought we only had the FC Essential. I must have seen it and pushed the AD so far out of my head I forgot about it.

There wasn't a 2013 B&B LE. The OP meant the Essential, I think.

-Andy

the 2013 B&B LE is coming in 2014 after 2 rounds of essential pens, and the notebook, and the almost notebook, I think we ran out of year to fo the LE but its going to be next in line for nibby stuffs

the 2013 B&B LE is coming in 2014 after 2 rounds of essential pens, and the notebook, and the almost notebook, I think we ran out of year to fo the LE but its going to be next in line for nibby stuffs
I'm with you James, I don't think I could have afforded anything more B&B in 2013. I'm sure I would have but I shouldn't have.

I'm with you James, I don't think I could have afforded anything more B&B in 2013. I'm sure I would have but I shouldn't have.

Good thing it's 2014, so the adding machine starts over with the New Year, huh! Kinda like HCCs and Risk scores.... oh gosh! I did too much work today! It's starting to spill over into my B&Bing!

Top Bottom