What's new

I want to PIF a R41 2013 razor.

[FONT=&quot]In line with the spirit of the season, I am going to PIF a R41 2013 razor with a Chatsworth ebony color handle. I'm just making room in my den. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I will pick someone within 24 hours of this post. When I do, please respond quickly to the PM I will send to you. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Here is a picture of it.

$R41_2013.jpg
[/FONT]

I'm in as well! I have yet to try a modern razor and I would very much enjoy the chance. Thanks for the PIF!

I'm in! I have a couple vintage Gillettes but I have yet to try a quality modern razor. I don't count my $2 Sodial as a quality modern DE. haha I intended for it to be a decent travel razor and that is what it is....I won't loose sleep if I lose it. Thanks for the opportunity!

Please count me in for this generous offer. I am curious about open combs, and eventually straight razors. I've read the r41 is the closest to straight razors in a safety form.

Count me in, please.

I have a dense, coarse, curly beard with sensitive skin.

I have been wondering how one of these would do for me.

Thanks for your generous gesture.

Count me in please!

Stuck on the vintage and would love to find a modern style razor that could perform as well as a vintage for me. I do not have the funds for a bunch of moderns but maybe this razor could be the one.

Thanks and happy holidays.

Top Bottom