What's new

Winter Time At Badger and Blade

Winter Time at Badger and Blade

The Clubhouse Edition​

With winter weather comes winter games, and there are lots of games to play in winter time. Hockey, ski/snowboarding, heading out of the snowmobile for some motor sport action, Lets hear from you guys, how do you keep yourself active and busy in the winter months, what sports and teams do you follow along with ?. Stay safe this winter and keep active

Explorer all of B&B as winter has hit almost the whole forum
and there is a lot more to catch up on around town

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to bust out my ski's for the season... and I love watching the dogs play in the snow as well. Amd winter also means hockey go Leafs go

5 games to go in the NFL season! We're starting to see the effects of ol' Man Winter in some games. Crazy Bill Belichick deferring in overtime?! How crazy is that?!

Can't wait to see the dogs running in the snow. The love it like crazy.

Hockey season on the way!

Ordered my puck of Tabac and DRH Marlboro last night By the way ;-)

I forgot to tune-up the snow blower. I'm just hoping it starts & runs well. Just manuevering that thing around is a workout for me... plus shoveling... oy.

I'm really sorry to hear alex, how did you mess up your ankle?

edit: when i was younger i played a lot of soccer, and i have sprained both my ankles a few times, so much that i have to pop them at least once a day. Luckily i have never broke them.

Last edited:
George, as i stated in the Mudders thread, i will need ankle reconstruction next week and i wont be able to run for 4 months.:scared:

I'm sorry to hear this. As bad as it gets, you can always bounce back with patience. A couple of years ago I tore my MCL doing jiu-jitsu and was out for 6 months, it was terrible and I thought I would never be able to compete again. I know how hard it can be for an active person to be on the sidelines. Hang in there brochacho!

I'm sorry to hear this. As bad as it gets, you can always bounce back with patience. A couple of years ago I tore my MCL doing jiu-jitsu and was out for 6 months, it was terrible and I thought I would never be able to compete again. I know how hard it can be for an active person to be on the sidelines. Hang in there brochacho!

I appreciate all your warm kindness, but dont tell me that you can withstand few months of not moving around:001_unsur, not many athletic types can.....i think i am going to go loco.:blink:

Top Bottom