What's new

Inks for Christmas cards

One of the excuses that I gave myself for buying Edelstein Aventurine was that it would be great on Christmas cards.

I haven't sent out Christmas cards in about 15 years, but I vow to fix that.

I use the cheap dollar store cards and dress them up with fancy shmancy hand writing, or I will go through ebay looking for vintage postcards in packs (They are all over the place) usually on the cheap

I never thought of either! Hallmark is not getting any of my money this year!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
One of the excuses that I gave myself for buying Edelstein Aventurine was that it would be great on Christmas cards.

I haven't sent out Christmas cards in about 15 years, but I vow to fix that.
I was the same until I got here. My list was 18 B&Bers last year. It will be more this year. I accumulated my list from PIFs, trades, etc.

I was the same until I got here. My list was 18 B&Bers last year. It will be more this year. I accumulated my list from PIFs, trades, etc.

Same here, last year was my first time sending out cards on my own. I think I had 8. I plan on at least doubling that number this year.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
For those new to the nib, we do a card exchange every year. We compile a list, then you mail a card to the person above and below you on the list. If someone else doesn't do it, I will roll it out right after Thanksgiving in case some of our international people want to get involved.

For those new to the nib, we do a card exchange every year. We compile a list, then you mail a card to the person above and below you on the list. If someone else doesn't do it, I will roll it out right after Thanksgiving in case some of our international people want to get involved.

Sign me up again already! Getting a card from Strop was worth the price of admission, he has penmanship us mere mortals could never hope to obtain...

Top Bottom