What's new

Brown Leaf Discussion for September: Coffee Notes!

Who doesn't like coffee? (well, besides me of course...:tongue_sm) But I do enjoy a cigar with a hint of coffee flavor to it now and then. Have yet to find a a pipe 'baccy with the same notes. So I say to you gentlemen, share your thoughts on this. Do you like a coffee note in your smoke or do you abhor it? Have a favorite coffee-tinged cigar? Pipe tobacco? And even on the related end, is there a particular cigar or tobacco you enjoy while drinking coffee? Lets hear it!

Edit: Thanks to Boris for pointing this out, don't feel left out you E-Cig guys, what do you do for a coffee kick?

Last edited:
I love a full cigar like CAO Brazilian, Man 'O War, or Olivia V with a French Pressed Sumatra. I have not yet found a pipe tobacco that the coffee accentuates as well!

I love a full cigar like CAO Brazilian, Man 'O War, or Olivia V with a French Pressed Sumatra. I have not yet found a pipe tobacco that the coffee accentuates as well!

I don't drink coffee, but my brother-in-law who dabbles in the occasional pipe says that Two Friends English Chocolate is quite excellent with a cup o' joe.

hey lets not alienate our e-cig guys!! im sure they got the low down on some good coffee flavor for their juices

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
The other day I was drinking a cup of Stumptown Coffee New Seasons Blend, and I'll be damned if it didn't taste exactly like Escudo. Probably a great pairing with any good VaPer.

off the top of my head, infused coffee flavored cigars are drew estates Tabak especial, drew estates java,

Ok, McClellan's Holiday 2012 smells like a BFK. (Coffee drink with Baileys, Frangelico, and Kahlua.) the similarity is amazing!

I usually like something a bit stronger than coffee when I smoke but some days you can't beat a RyJ 2 and cup of coffee with baileys in the morning.

Top Bottom