What's new

Finish WTG??

The guy at T&H in Chicago said after going XTG you should always finish WTG to prevent ingrown hair. I think I have heard that before but thought it must be rubbish, so I was surprised to hear him say it. Anyone have any useful information on the subject?

I don't think the hairs are going to magically realign themselves if you finish WTG after going XTG, so it probably comes down to preference in the end.

I cant say there would be anything left to cut going WTG after all the passes?!?!:confused:

I will try it, but I really am not expecting much.

I cant say there would be anything left to cut going WTG after all the passes?!?!:confused:

I will try it, but I really am not expecting much.
I do this as a fouth pass. It's true that there doesn't seem to be much there. I consider it to be a buffing pass. It gives me the opportunity to catch any strays and to do some touching up.

Seems like a good way to remove a little extra skin.
Honestly, a stroke with a razor is much more comfortable when there's some stubble to be cut.

Maybe there might be some truth to this old moniker..

Finishing WTG is the ONLY way I can get BBS on my neck area (After my Initial WTG, XTG, Passes). If I go ATG on my neck.. well, good ol' Sweeney Todd would be proud, not to mention I get horrible razor bumps.. :blush:

Top Bottom