What's new

Something New from Neil Miller

My latest, and probably my last, strop has finally arrived. It's from Neil Miller, who built it exactly as I requested.
It's Shell Cordovan, 2 1/2 inches wide with a 22+ inch length stropping surface. Natural Linen is the second component, as it should be! The leather is soft and supple, with a luxurious look and feel. The draw on this strop is simply superb .. better than another Shell strop I had been experimenting with.
Engraved Stainless Steel Dee rings at both ends complete the package. One at the hanging end so both components have the ability to "float" in tension.

I could not be happier with it, and a "tip o' the hat" to Neil Miller for superior craftsmanship ... And execution..

I think I'm in love!!

proxy.php

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
When I hear the name "Miller", I think of lousy beer, great comedians, and amazing strops.

As for last strops, with five Tony Millers under my belt, I think I consider myself done as well.

Beautiful!!!

+1, people with the last name Miller are required to make excellent leather goods. Pretty sure it's the law.

That is one of the nicest looking strops I have ever seen! I can see a Neil Miller strop in my not too distant horizon...well one of the Millers at least!

Last edited:
Very nice looking strop!! Careful throwing that "last strop" stuff around!!! I thought that right up until this week when I ordered another. On a serious note, that is a beautiful strop!

Here I thought I was done with procuring additional strops.
Any thought like that was blown up with this masterpiece.
Going to have to get one...
But have a new razor coming so will have to wait.

Great addition and thanks for sharing the picture.

Top Bottom