What's new

UGLY DOG razor handle

I like heavy razor handles.
The Weber Bulldog handle is fine, but with the Ugly Dog razor handle I can not only adjust the balance but also add more weight if I want. :scared:

$1732650.jpg

I've debated turning a stubby snap on screw driver handle into a brush, I wonder if a variant of the ratchet handle....

Oh well, at least at one end it really shines :biggrin1:

$1732632.jpg

And here the really ugly end, even uglier without head attached. The straight marks in the M12 thread were left by the chuck of the lathe:

$1732633.jpg]

Oh God.. Well, it could be worse... At least it's not on a Gillette :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Much to your dismay, in the Weber / Ugly Dog combo in the first post there is a vintage Gillette blade inside (X1, 1952). :001_tt2:
Here the same picture again, but a bit bigger so that you can see the blade and suffer a bit:

$1732631.jpg

That's handle is so ugly it's actually really cool, Kind of like the A-10 Attack Plane ......... Beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes straight to the bone! :001_tt2:

Ugly yet practical thus I say it is "pugly," but hey if it works a big company might come in take the concept and turn this ugly duckling of a handle into a swan.

Ugly yet practical thus I say it is "pugly," but hey if it works a big company might come in take the concept and turn this ugly duckling of a handle into a swan.
Yeah, the term "pugly" describes it pretty well. Now, besides of being a handle that works really well for me, its main intended virtue is to be ugly, so sending the Ugly Dog to the hairdresser's to convert it to a glamour poodle would be a bit strange. But maybe I should file a patent and register the name I gave it as a trademark: Ugly Dog®, or declare it as unregistered trademark: Ugly Dog™ :lol:

New pictures, only for the brave:

$1756401.jpg

$1756402.jpg

Don't worry though, the original handle is still fine :wink2:

Top Bottom