What's new

New from New Hampshire

Hello all,

I, like many of you I'm sure, was sick of throwing my money away with multi blade disposable crap, and have just this week received my FIRST EVER double edge safety, an Edwin Jagger, which I have used twice now with great success. Incredible what a change in your morning routine can do for your self esteem! Looking forward to getting to know the classic shave family.

Welcome to B&B; enjoy the forum and your shaves. I noticed an 8 pack of Gillette Fusion cartridges going for $35 at the grocery store over the weekend. Absolute insanity. It will get more expensive with every passing year; Gillette will eventually price themselves out of the market.

Why hello from the Seacoast fellow granite stater

DE can be a money saver until the collecting starts! But there's much more to it then that. Hope you've also looked into a brush and soap/cream as well as the EJ razor.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Welcome to B&B.
I envy you.
My daughter went to boarding school in New Hampshire. I had never been to that part of the country. It is so very beautiful.
Enjoy your stay here on B&B. Just reach out if you need anything at all.

Welcome to the forum. Make use of the collective knowledge available in the tutorials and reviews as questions arise. And watch out for the AD's that come long with being a "member" of this club...:001_smile

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your time here. I spend a part of every year in NH. Once in awhile you can score a good pickup at the antique stores.

Top Bottom