prodj77

Where do you live?
Mexico City.

What is your age (or) generation?
45, Generation X – Latchkey Kids.

What are you in the real world?
Systems Engineer.

What is your favorite shave setup?
Mild safety razors, cream soaps, synthetic brushes and alcohol-free aftershaves.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Wet shaving? LoL. I consider myself a cinephile, I also like to listen and mix music Tech House, Afro House, Tribal, etc.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
Hello everyone.

I came to the forum looking for opinions on safety razors on the internet and I here found a lot of valuable information of all kinds.

I started in this hobby of classic shaving in April 2022, motivated by the high price of disposable cartridges. I wanted to switch to something cheaper and, after watching several classic shaving videos on YouTube, I decided to buy my first safety razor: the Edwin Jagger DE89 knurled handle. A month later I bought the Tatara Masamune (my favorite).

At 44, my vision of shaving changed radically. It stopped being an obligation and became a pleasant and enjoyable experience.

I hope to continue learning from you, as well as sharing experiences and opinions about this beautiful world.

Best regards,

I've worked with a few Francisco's in MX and Chile, I figured Pancho was a safe bet :)

I spent a week each month in Torreón for a few years (work). Not a super city but CDMX is amazing!

Soy Beto!
Oh, I see 😀. I’ve never been to Torreón, but I like it here CDMX, despite the disadvantages of every big city. 😁.

Nice to meet you my friend Beto 👍🏼

Top Bottom