What's new

Lurker Newbie checking in

I'm new to all this and have just recently bought a Gillette Tech safety razor in gold (through fleabay) a badger brush and a bunch of shaving soaps through Amazon to start wet shaving and even though I have yet to try it out I thought I would introduce myself and see what advice I might get for a complete newbie to this $il_570xN.203370320.jpg

Hello and welcome to B&B!!

A Gillette Ball End Tech Razor is a great one to start out with! I'd recommend getting a blade sampler and try out an Astra Superior Platinum (green), a Gillette Silver Blue, or a Polsilver Super Iridium blade to start out with. Good luck!!

Ben

Welcome aboard.. don't forget to get in on that new join giveaway! I'll +1 the blade sampler... I'm still working on mine from 2011!! disclaimer: i can't always use my DE everyday.. some days gotta be quick like!

Welcome to the forums! You'll get a great shave out of that Tech with some practice and lots of reading on here. Great advice so far with the blades etc. Out of curiosity, what soaps did you pick up? Do you have any alum or aftershave? Good luck!

Top Bottom