What's new

Acquisitions for August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Made in England Wilkies. Stainless and a few were Chromium.

proxy.php

View attachment 356383

I ordered a lot of razors off of Ebay particularly because the Fatboy was my father's birth quarter and I thought that was kind of cool(D4.) The lot had 11 razors but these are the only ones I'm interested in keeping and it really has all of the vintage razors I wanted to try except maybe a red tip. I made the case yesterday.
Nice haul Clint

August keeps getting better......

New Jay's Clay Lathering Bowl & I filled another Old Spice Mug gap.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

August keeps getting better. A few more soaps, a new bowl, and filled a gap in the Old Spice Mug department.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I was pleased with a strop that I got from them so I decided to dive in for a wallet too! This thing is awesome!

$IMG_7340.jpg

Old Spice glass Mug v 01 from the late 40's-early 50's and a vintage silverplate scuttle and matching silver plate brush handle that the bristles have long since disappeared. The mug I will keep, but not sure about the scuttle. It is nice but I face lather and really don't need something hanging around I won't use. I know without pictures this is useless, but then so am I at times.:001_tt2:

Just snagged a few items today:

Family Dollar Old Spice & Brut splashes
100% Glycerin
Ramekin dish for soap
Dopp kit bag

That goes along with

GEM Micromatic
Ever-ready C40 brush
Ogallala Bay Rum Lime & Peppercorn shave stick and aftershave, plus cologne and samples
'62 Gillette Slim Adjustable
Two Whipped Dog brushes

Yikes.

I stopped at an estate sale on the way home from work today and picked these up for a total of 75 cents. Hopefully they will clean up well, if not it's no big deal.

$estate razors.jpg

Had some more luck at another estate sale today. Picked up a short handled Super Adjustable, a NDC fat handled Tech and a pair of Super Speeds.

$sat sale.jpg
$8:10 sale2.jpg$sat estate 4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom