What's new

What use did you give your pens today?

Yesterday and today I've been writing in my new B&B Essential Leather Journal about how my wife told me she was pregnant, then experiencing the first ultrasound and seeing my child. Shortly I'll be writing about the most recent experience - hearing the heartbeat for the first time. :) It's been a great six pages so far! :)
Awesome news!!

Congratulations :thumbup:

I have written down multiple work related requests using my Waterman in my brand new B&B notebook. Whole office smells like leather. MMmmmm

Attempted to write a letter to an Aunt, but having trouble finding positive things to say to someone I haven't seen for several years. Tried two different pens and inks, but no joy yet. Off for a journal session to brainstorm some more.

I've been making checklists. Adding items and crossing others off has been my daily writing chore for the last week. School starts Monday for the teachers. The kids show up on Tuesday.

See ... never go out without a pen in your pocket :001_smile

Someone asked me for directions when I walked along the street. Fortunately I carried a small notebook and my Lamy 2000!

Apart from that, I mostly used my pens for note taking during work.

Top Bottom