What's new

Dreadnought Synthetic: I Believe!

Greetings from Mendel & Gilligan!

We have tried every synthetic brush out there...Muhle Silvertip Fibers, Parker, HIS, Omega...you name it we tried it. Well I believe we found one we really like: The Dreadnought Synthetic. It's an amazing little guy. We love everything about it - size, flowthrough, softness and some backbone, etc.

We love it!

I know that Dreadnought's razor is simply a rebranded Muhle/EJ. I wonder if this brush is also just a rebranded Muhle/EJ.

And sensibly priced, too... Now to find somewhere that can ship to the UK for less than the cost of the brush...

And sensibly priced, too... Now to find somewhere that can ship to the UK for less than the cost of the brush...

You cant go wrong with the FS Synth. The bristles look the same as those already mentioned. Here's pic of my horn tubby. Super soft 26/55, eats arko etc. In weekly use with no problems.
$FS synth.jpg

I believe the Bluebeard's Revenge product line was renamed to the Dreadnought line due to some marketing/legal/naming issues.
I thought that might be the case. I wasn't sure if it was a legal issue, or it was being named separately between the USA & UK. Ah, well, bad news for me.

Top Bottom