What's new

Traveling Fragrance Sample Box

Hi eventi, how are you coming along on the box? I'm assuming that dangerousdon has provided you his address already, correct?

Argh! eventi hasn't been on since the 31st, so we'll just have to wait for an update.

dangeroursdon - have you been contacted by eventi? I've seen it in the past when everything was done and working smoothly in the background, it was just that there hadn't been an update.

All - have a super Thanksgiving!!

Very sorry, guys. I have the box packed and ready, but life kinda caught up with me. One disaster after another. Hopefully I'll have time to ship over the holidays.

Argh! eventi hasn't been on since the 31st, so we'll just have to wait for an update.

dangeroursdon - have you been contacted by eventi? I've seen it in the past when everything was done and working smoothly in the background, it was just that there hadn't been an update.

All - have a super Thanksgiving!!

Yup.. [MENTION=90279]eventi[/MENTION] PMed me on 09/29/2015 and I responded in kind with my information. To be honest it has been so long I kind of forgot about it. Now that the holidays are here, I hate to say this, but I kind of hope it doesn't get to me until after Christmas. That being said...I'll take it because I don't know of another chance I will get to receive something like this.

Oops should have read the rest of the posts before I commented. Hope everything is alright eventi? Send it when you get a chance but there is really no hurry.

If you can't beat the holiday shipping, almost worth waiting... I see some sense in that. I hate saying that, but it puts a big burden on anyone to have it during Thanksgiving to New Years. When you add in how many packages will be in shipping for the holiday and our bad luck with the box before in getting munched, I support holding off.

so, dangerousdon, I'm with you on that. But, whatever works out with you and eventi is fine also. Can you PM eventi and have him hold off, then update us here on which way it'll happen?

If you can't beat the holiday shipping, almost worth waiting... I see some sense in that. I hate saying that, but it puts a big burden on anyone to have it during Thanksgiving to New Years. When you add in how many packages will be in shipping for the holiday and our bad luck with the box before in getting munched, I support holding off.

so, dangerousdon, I'm with you on that. But, whatever works out with you and eventi is fine also. Can you PM eventi and have him hold off, then update us here on which way it'll happen?

Yup, sure thing. I will PM him in just a moment.

Actually, I've gone full circle... if he can get out out to you now, since it's ready to ship, without a problem, at least it is there at your place and you can see the scope of how much and what there is. You can see it and sample it at your leisure, rather than not get it until January. Take your time over the holidays...

Still, whatever you guys work out. :)

Actually, I've gone full circle... if he can get out out to you now, since it's ready to ship, without a problem, at least it is there at your place and you can see the scope of how much and what there is. You can see it and sample it at your leisure, rather than not get it until January. Take your time over the holidays...

Still, whatever you guys work out. :)
Yeah I pretty much told him whatever works out best for him. Worse comes to worse it sits heat at my house until I can get to it.

dangerousdon - Sounds fine, thanks for working with him.

Just spent several hours trying to wheedle free samples at several mall stores - what a pain it is. Might just pick up a few on ebay. Wnet to Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale, Macys. Did get a couple 3ml samples and a couple 1.5 ml samples of Tom Ford, but it is luck whether you hit upon somebody that will hand out some. Well, that and timing of how busy they are ... and how much time you want to invest in your story ... and which store it is... and etc, lol

Nice holiday here Zombeezy. Hope yours was good. I've been prepping for my turn. The shear number of fragrances is enormous. If you have any references or links to point me to, that would be great. Thank you.

Don, thanks for your patience. I'm sending the box out this week with some samples I picked up in the meantime

I was wondering if I could get in and join this list. I looked back a couple pages but didn't notice how many are currently signed up?

I was wondering if I could get in and join this list. I looked back a couple pages but didn't notice how many are currently signed up?
Blaidth, zombeezy is the current keeper of the list. For ease of reference, here is the current one.

42 eventi (11/23/14) - "9/28/15 - The box has arrived and it's overwhelming!!!" <-Currently has box
43 dangerousdon (2/22/15) - I am sure the list is closed
44 Tarquinius (3/6/15) - I'd love to chock the box
45 lfs70 (3/17/15) - ".. nice selection of frag samples that I would gladly add to the box"
46 AndroiDad75 (3/27/15)
47 preston1000 (4/10/15)
48 chef8489 (5/08/15)
49 BJ Rose (6/03/15) "hoping I could jump"
50 PGHChris (11/19/14) - bumped from top to bottom - needs to contact me to get bumped back higher
51 pdfde (9/23/15) - looking for special literary professorial scent
52 Zombeezy (9/27/15)

Top Bottom