What's new

Ink Review: MonteVerde Turquoise

Dont have to worry about the cat today
$20130505_095409.jpg

But i aint spillin nothing on these two

$20130505_095019.jpg$20130505_095014.jpg$20130504_211930.jpg$20130504_212028.jpg

the Ink write incredibly well, it is a wet writer but it sets quickly, very quickly, im not sure why it wouldnt dry the first time i made my dry times, then i was playing on some hilroy paper and it was drying almost instant, so i went back and tried it twice more on the BB paper and it was a fast drier indeed, specially since even quick inks dont normally dry quickly on the BB paper

at the 12 dollar mark MV isnt the cheapest of inks, but at 90ml it is a great value for a great performing line of inks, I will at some point get my hands on a few more colours as this will be a fantastic work ink for me but for those who mind, its water retention is not the best​

Last edited:

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Pretty color, let us know how the ITF works for you.

Only 14¢ per ml before shipping, that's respectable.

I have a few letters to write while i dog sit today so I should get a better feel for the ink, but so far its been a pleasure to use

I have a few letters to write while i dog sit today so I should get a better feel for the ink, but so far its been a pleasure to use

good looking dogs there. Just curious, out of all the new inks you just got, which one is the favorite so far?

well if the MV was the same colour as the sailor sky high it would be my favourite it of all time, but sailor ink is good as well id have to say the sky high although i do like the colour of the ultra marine as well

Im going to look into more MV inks later down the road though, they offer great value for cost per ml, and the perform wonderfully as well

Top Bottom