What's new

100% Guaranteed BBS shave in 3 easy laps

brucered

System Generated
Tonight was shower night for the kids and our youngest had a handlebar painted on earlier as he was playing "Luigi" around the house. SWMBO suggest he shave it off before his shower and he was quite excited at the thought of shaving off his handlebar "for real".

He's a Mama's Boy, so our shave time is quite enjoyable for the both of us. He likes to do 2-3 laps (he calls each pass, a lap) and then hit the shower.

Toby's Tools:
Restored Butterscotch Bakelite
Gillette Fat Handle Tech
No Blade
DB 1.5 Scuttle
QCS Tangerine Cream

Soaked the brush, filled the scuttle, made some lather. As you can see, he's a lather making machine.

1 lap, it's almost gone. 2 laps, run to kiss SWMBO with a fully lathered face. 3 laps and he is once again BBS.

His method works EVERY single time, no irritation, no razor burn, no nicks, no cuts and no touch ups need. Not sure how he does it, but I have witnessed it many times and he always has the perfect shaves.

Ha ha! Super cute, and a great, painless way to start out a future wet shaver. Thanks for sharing these.

brucered

System Generated
Thanks guys, we both have lots of fun on shaving night and tonight was more fun with the moustache.

He is also one of the sniff testers for all my soaps and creams. QCS Tangerine is his favourite as he likes "fruity" so I may have to custom order one after sabbatical as he his running low. QCS Stick (aka Cedarwood & Lemongrass) was not one of his favourites, but it will forever be my favourite sniff test with him.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Cute kid! My 7-year-old nephew occasionally shaves with me. He's got a gold ball-end Tech and a Gem Junior. I don't know how he does it, but he's BBS every time.

Very cute. Enjoy these memories, they'll last a lifetime. My 4 year old likes to shave with me as well, he has a plastic Dorco as his tool of choice.

Kid makes some great lather! BTW Bruce, was this the one who got a kick out of signing for that package of CD's I sent you last year? That was a great story, made me feel I didn't waste my money even though I really did! :biggrin1:

Top Bottom