What's new

High School Teen Looking to Start Shaving: What I Need?

Thanks for the follow-up BladeScrub!

A great product I use when I'm in a hurry and need to shave really quick is Cremo Shave Cream.
This is a completely awesome product that does not require a brush and works just great!
The shave won't be as close as traditional lather and brush, but you will have avoided the dreaded canned goo!
It's available at Wal-Mart, Walgreen's etc.

Ding! Ding! Ding! You just won a newbie start up kit. I'll PIF the whole 9 yards, PM me for details. Included will be:

Merkur 1904 Open Comb
Small blade sampler
Omega boar (only used for test lathers)
Razorock Moroccan Secret

You have 24 hours to claim it before it gets offered to the masses. Parental approval is necessary. Welcome to B&B!
Very nice gesture Sir!

Thanks Wingnut will take a look at those links.
Right now looking for an aftershave, it's pretty overwhelming. Something that would be good for a teen and not have too much oil.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Aqua Velva Ice blue. Can be found at Walmart, walgreens, CVS, etc. It's good stuff, inexpensive, and smells great. As stated be sure to check out some of our vendors. Lots of great products at great prices. Welcome to the site!

Aqua Velva Ice blue. Can be found at Walmart, walgreens, CVS, etc. It's good stuff, inexpensive, and smells great. As stated be sure to check out some of our vendors. Lots of great products at great prices. Welcome to the site!

Always down to try new stuff. Thanks!

I haven't settled in on a routine for when I'm short on time either. I bought some Arko cream I've not tried yet. But my thought is it'll be quicker than the VDH soap puck I'm using.

Nice looking brush too.

Top Bottom