What's new

Shave with Miraki shavette

6 days of growth, 2 relaxed pass. Additional info on the description. Cheers.

ps. watch in 720p.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been curious about the Miraki shavette for a while. Do you have any DE blades? I would really like to see a comparison photo, because I've never been able to figure out the length of Miraki blades. If you have any hair shaper blades (used with Weck Sextoblades, Bantams and Hair Shapers, as well as the green holder for the Dovo shavette) it would be useful to see one of those in comparison to Miraki blades too.

I've been curious about the Miraki shavette for a while. Do you have any DE blades? I would really like to see a comparison photo, because I've never been able to figure out the length of Miraki blades. If you have any hair shaper blades (used with Weck Sextoblades, Bantams and Hair Shapers, as well as the green holder for the Dovo shavette) it would be useful to see one of those in comparison to Miraki blades too.

$IMG_0332.jpg

Here you are. You can use dovo shavette's holder with Miraki, so you can use de blades, hair shaper blades or full blades. I have dovo's red holder and tried de blades with it. I must say that it was kinda awkward. Th short blades didin't get along with miraki well, ruined the whole balance and not so good to shave. Miraki's own blades are perfect, very similar to a straight razor edge. Not extremely sharp, not dull, kinda like stropped and they have good balance with the body. One can get 3-4 shaves with half of a blade. So with a 10 pack blades one can have 60-80 shaves. Never tried it with medium sized blades though.

Thanks. I also use straights more often, but sometimes one needs difference. And after feather I think miraki is the nicest shaving and feeling shavette I've tried so far.

Top Bottom