What's new

looking for other soap suggestions (similiar to burts bees peppermint shower soap)

ok,

i like the burts bees peppermint shower soap ... the smell is fair ... what i like mostly is the lather it puts out .. and the texture of the soap ... (dislike how quickly the bar wears out though) ...

are there any soaps that are similar ? ... as far as texture and quality / scent goes? ... doesn't have to be same smell ... open to others ... more focused on the texture and lather ...

main reason i am looking, is it is near impossible to find a normal sized bar of this soap in my town ... only can find the little bity travel sized ones ... and if i am going to have to order online ... just curious to what else is out there that i may want to consider....

You may want to try Dr. Bronner's (both liquid and bar) Peppermint and Dr. Wood's Peppermint. The Dr. Bronner's is more popular but the Dr. Wood's may be found in organic and health food stores. Stronger peppermint scent and less expensive, as well.

how is the texture of that brand? ... is it smooth? or has a little bit of grit to it? ...

and does the bar last a decent amt of time? or is it gone in a month?

No, the texture is smooth, no grit.

Honestly I use the hell out of the bars, and I probably use much more soap than I really need and they go quickly. I know that many people make them last though. Using the hell out of the bars, showering thoroughly twice a day, a bar probably lasts me two weeks. A month? That'd be a miracle for me :lol:

Top Bottom