What's new

Biotique Bio Palmyra.amazing

What AS's are y'all using with this? I see a few people mentioning pairing with another Biotique product, but I'd be interested to know what everyone is using other than that. I just got mine a few days ago and have shaved with it twice, its pretty scent-neutral but does have an apple component like a lot of people have mentioned, which I find to be a hard pairing match with what I have in my bathroom...

What AS's are y'all using with this? I see a few people mentioning pairing with another Biotique product, but I'd be interested to know what everyone is using other than that. I just got mine a few days ago and have shaved with it twice, its pretty scent-neutral but does have an apple component like a lot of people have mentioned, which I find to be a hard pairing match with what I have in my bathroom...
Do want to make a cocktail?

For me, the apple scent lasts only till i wash of the lather. So I pretty much use any aftershave I feel like using!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429090874.006139.jpg

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
the Veg, it will over power anything:Veg:

I have found that, for me, Pitralon Swiss is THE perfect aftershave to pair with Bio Palmyra. YMMV of course.

mswofford

Rest in Peace
My "go to" cream; I'm on my 4th tub and got it from an Amazon stocking seller called Perfect Online in New Jersey for the last 2. Fast shipping!

Last edited:
Mine finally arrived yesterday. Was a little amazed at the fact that is was kinda solid for a cream, but scent smelled nice and subtle like the apples most people mention. Shaved with it this morning with my Muhle STFv2. Loading was easy (did my usual 30 count like I would with a croap) and led to a nice smooth Sunday morning shave with my Schick E injector. Definitely recommend this product to anyone.

I'm about 4 shaves into my tub, have been liking it for the most part. The consistency and look in the tub definitely is interesting, especially when you compare it to 'normal' looking creams like TOBS, AOS etc. The first couple shaves I don't think I added enough water, it lathered up nice and thick but dried up a little bit on my face and was a little sticky on the razor. Have been adding more water the last couple shaves and have been a lot happier with the results, lots of slickness and leaves a really nice post-shave feel.
Today I noticed an interesting minty scent component that I hadn't picked up before. Or maybe it was something else in my sink area I was smelling, who knows... my sniffer isn't the strongest. All around though, good stuff so far and a real deal at $6 shipped (and from a US vendor with quick shipping nonetheless!)

I'm about 4 shaves into my tub, have been liking it for the most part. The consistency and look in the tub definitely is interesting, especially when you compare it to 'normal' looking creams like TOBS, AOS etc. The first couple shaves I don't think I added enough water, it lathered up nice and thick but dried up a little bit on my face and was a little sticky on the razor. Have been adding more water the last couple shaves and have been a lot happier with the results, lots of slickness and leaves a really nice post-shave feel.
Today I noticed an interesting minty scent component that I hadn't picked up before. Or maybe it was something else in my sink area I was smelling, who knows... my sniffer isn't the strongest. All around though, good stuff so far and a real deal at $6 shipped (and from a US vendor with quick shipping nonetheless!)
Mint? That's a new one to me.

I want to try this stuff, but it just seems kinda fishy that they refuse to comment on their ingredients list. At the end of the day probably nothing to worry about, but it's just peace of mind for me.

The first couple shaves I don't think I added enough water, it lathered up nice and thick but dried up a little bit on my face and was a little sticky on the razor.

You know why it was sticky right?! You know what they put in this stuff right?! O wait...no one really knows.
The guy making the stuff probably doesn't even know.

Last edited:
Top Bottom